Guqin (古琴), 7-stringed zither, has a long history dated back to ancient times. Guqin (古琴) has been traditionally linked to scholars and literati as an instrument of great subtlety and refinement.
Here is the list of Guqin (古琴) MP3 in our media library.
- Moon over Mountain Pass (关山月,Guan Shan Yue, Guqin, 古琴)
- Wild Geese Flock to Sandy Shores (平沙落雁, Ping Sha Luo Yan, Guqin, 古琴)
- Adios at Yangguan (阳关三叠, Yang Guan San Die,Guqin, 古琴)
- Dragons Roaring In The Boundless Sea (沧海龙吟, Cang Hai Long Yin,Guqin, 古琴)
- Come Back Home (归去来辞, Gui Qu Lai Ci,Guqin, 古琴)
- Autumn Wind Song ( 秋风词, Qiu Feng Ci, Guqin, 古琴)
- Lament at Changmen Palace(长门怨,Chang Men Yuan, Guqin, 古琴)
- The Lament (离骚,Li Sao, Guqin, 古琴)
- The Drunkard (酒狂, Jiu Kuang, Guqin, 古琴)
- Dialogue between the Fisherman and the Woodcutter (渔樵问答, Yu Qiao Wen Da , Guqin, 古琴)
- Memory An Old Friend (忆故人, Yi Gu Ren, 古琴)
- Solitary Orchid (幽兰, You Lan, Guqin, 古琴)
- Three Variations On the Plum (梅花三弄, Mei Hua San Nong, Guqin, 古琴)
- Autumn Water ,秋水, Qiu Shui , Guqin, 古琴
- Guangling Melody (广陵散, Guang Ling San, Guqin 古琴)
- Springing Fountains(碧涧流泉, Bi Jian Liu Quan, Guqin, 古琴)
Back to our Chinese Classical Music Media Library main page.