This page lists the mp3s in our Chinese Music media library.
You can listen online or download to your own device to enjoy offline.
The collection is mainly categorized based on music instruments. We are still in the process of updating this list.
- Dizi (笛子) , transverse bamboo flute with buzzing membrane
- Erhu(二胡), two-stringed fiddle
- Guqin (古琴), 7-stringed zither
- Guzheng (古筝), 16–26 stringed zither with movable bridges
- Hulusi (葫芦丝), free-reed wind instrument with three bamboo pipes which pass through a gourd wind chest; one pipe has finger holes and the other two are drone pipes; used primarily in Yunnan province
- Pipa(琵琶), pear-shaped fretted lute with 4 or 5 strings
- Morin khuur (马头琴) , a traditional Mongolian bowed stringed instrument.
- Yangqin ( 扬琴) , a Chinese hammered dulcimer
- Sheng (笙 ), a mouth-blown free reed instrument consisting of vertical pipes.
- Sanxian(三弦), a Chinese lute —a three-stringed fretless plucked musical instrument
- Suona(唢呐), a Chinese folk wind instrument
- Xiao ( 箫 ), a Chinese vertical end-blown flute
- Ruanqin (阮琴), a lute with a fretted neck, a circular body, and four strings
- Folk song (民歌), features simple language and has many genres and forms
What do you want to added to Chinese Music media library?
Please let us know your thoughts and requests in the comment box below.
You can also post your feedback, or discuss with other Chinese music enthusiasts in our Facebook page.
You can tune to our 7/24/365 Chinese classical music online radio here.
Sasha masira says
the list is to short.. thanks btw
We are adding….
Percetakan Murah says
nice beautiful song ….
Please add Pai Xiao (pan flute).
Łukasz Konieczny says
Please use FLAC instead of MP3. MP3 is a lossy format and is not suitable to contain traditional music.
Unfortunately, all our source files are in MP3 originally. Even we convert them to flac, it will NOT improve the quality.
Wow thank you for sharing, Complete dong for china music
Awesome, I’m feeling like in Beijing!
Please can you add concerts as 临安遗恨?
We will check whether we have it in our library.